Applicants for the Personal Fitness training program must meet the following requirements for consideration for admission.
- Submit an Application For Admission with a $50.00 registration fee. The $50.00 registration fee is non-refundable.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or have a green card.
- Provide a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Personal interview is required.
- Be of good character.
Our school does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, gender, age, or disability in accordance with federal and state guidelines.
Information on the following may be found in the School Catalogs:
- Faculty and Staff
- Institutional Facilities
- Withdrawal Procedures
- Leave of Absence Policy
- Transfer of Credit Policy
- Institutional Refund Policy
- Textbook Price Information
- Copyright Infringement Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Personal Training Program Description
- Services for Students with Special Needs
- Accreditation and Licensure Information
- Financial Assistance Available to Students
- Cost of Attending the National Personal Training Institute